duplicate page file.. Rampage not happy :(

Started by acs222, April 09, 2011, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acs222

Hi there, I am new to this forum so forgive me if this is in the wrong place etc...
I am running 11.1 and we got pretty low on disk space, sub 10gb we were being lasy and not copying off to the storage vaults..
we have paid the price, open rampage client and try to look at a specific job as all pages are displayed.. get error message duplicate filejob ref cache..
so rebuilt page list deleted errors.. rebuilt page list.. still same problem.. so rebuilt page list with rerunrenum environment which is used as last resort still same problem... any ideas??

Stiv

ok, I don't have 11.1 but it sounds like you are trying to rip pages with one of the same name that is already in the rip. Rampage won't do this unless you set the preference to do this.

How many pages are in your page list? What you could do is search for the page with the same name and delete the job or archive it.

acs222

Thank you for your reply. I will take some screen shots and show you, but i dont believe this is the case, if it was it would be highlighted when you reconstruct pagelists. Would appreciate your input :)

Foozball

RAMpage used to give me all sorts of "cache error" messages when the server (where the files were stored) needed to be restarted.

It annoyed the crap outta me, but the age old "restart the server" solution fixed it all the time! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: