Forum > Harlequin

anyone looking at Navigator 9?

<< < (3/4) > >>

pspdfppdfxhd:
Naw, it's just wacky trapping like that. When the gradient was made in photoshop it looked exactly how i would expect it ....

gotta use this pdf tomorrow when the install happens to ask the experts why this could be happening only with vector gradients. But as I said, I'm only using a DEMO version that I installed on my Mac.... the actual software has not been installed on the host computer which is a pc.

Joe:
Demo software is used to convince you to buy it. If that is the way it traps it's not very good demo software. :laugh:

pspdfppdfxhd:
haha, yeah... can't wait till tomorrow in a sick twisted kinda way. Installing her via WebEx.

t-pat:

--- Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 08, 2011, 02:11:10 PM ---
Naw, it's just wacky trapping like that. When the gradient was made in photoshop it looked exactly how i would expect it ....

--- End quote ---

which is how? Can you show us?

Because what I am seeing is like trap scaling or something. Are you talking about how it stops trapping once the gradient gets lighter or are you talking about how freakishly fat the trap gets on the one on the left?

pspdfppdfxhd:
attached rip shot when the background gradient was made in photoshop. There are no abrupt changes in trap size just gradual from the light screen to the darker screen. There is no black stroke added as well. Just the spot color trapping into the black screen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version