Forum > Agfa Systems

Avalon B8 24S

(1/3) > >>

Farabomb:
Has anyone had any experience with this machine? AGFA dropped a proposal on us and I asked for a used screen machine and this doesn't really look like it. I really don't want to change workflows but it might get us close to the modern age.

Ear:
I don't know about that unit but it sure looks like a Screen.

Mine says it's a Fuji Luxel T-9000 but is really a Screen 8600.

Ear:
Look at the new Screen Platerite Niagara. Looks pretty close that "Avalon".

Farabomb:
I was expecting a PTR with a different loading system. Now I reading the proposal and trying to figure out what all this BS means.

One thing that pisses me off, the prop is all low res, looks like shit and I can't even read the specs on some of the pages. You are a graphics company and your proposal looks like shit? That really doesn't look good.

Joe:

--- Quote from: Farabomb date=1459966095 link=msg=278851 ---
I was expecting a PTR with a different loading system. Now I reading the proposal and trying to figure out what all this BS means.

One thing that pisses me off, the prop is all low res, looks like shit and I can't even read the specs on some of the pages. You are a graphics company and your proposal looks like shit? That really doesn't look good.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't worry about that. Kodak can give you a nice glossy brochure but it will cost you a half million dollars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version