Forum > Other Imposition Software

simple impo for digital press

(1/3) > >>

pspdfppdfxhd:
Any edorsements and or recommendations for a simple imposition solution for a new konica minolta digitalress/copier?

I fear that Quite Imposing might be a little intimidating for our operators, but maybe it could be setup with presets.

Looks ke we are going with the basic Minolta interface, bypassing the Creo rip but we need a good step and repeat, cut and stack, etc. functionality.

Thanks for any input for our situation.

Go Blue Jays! Got real good tickets for September 25 vs. Yankees, cant wait. Looks like baltimore, toronto and boston, should be interesting! But dont let this comment highjack this thread!

Slappy:
Can't entirely endorse it, but I sat through a webinar this week for Compose's QuickFit app. Looked cool, I was hoping for more of a light-out automation to pass jobs from our StoreFront to the DI, but it doesn't do that. IT may do what you want, not sure if the Price is Rightâ„¢ either. Once I found out it couldn't do anything for me I bounced.

Grimace:
I have used the InDesign plug in from Croptima with great success. It has it's issues but is now free and will automatically place pdfs into InDesign without having to muck with page set up. Worth looking into IMHO
And has good basic imposition.
http://www.croptima.com

Slappy:
I'd forgotten about Croptima, might have to give it a look for our digital end now that it's free - thanks!!

pspdfppdfxhd: I have a video of the Compose software if you want to check it out. It's a passwd protected link on Vimeo, lmk if you're interested.

pspdfppdfxhd:

--- Quote from: Slappy date=1472835510 link=msg=283979 ---
I'd forgotten about Croptima, might have to give it a look for our digital end now that it's free - thanks!!

pspdfppdfxhd: I have a video of the Compose software if you want to check it out. It's a passwd protected link on Vimeo, lmk if you're interested.

--- End quote ---

holy shite, you spelled my name right!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version