otherwise random resource(not sales) links thread..

Started by ninjaPB_43, February 27, 2008, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Gawd I hate graphic designers. I wish they would just all go to Portland, put on some thick black rimmed glasses, and sit for hours in a coffeeshop with Macbooks and talk about Kafka. Oh wait, they already do that...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 04, 2008, 02:07:58 PMDon't ever send me there again.

That's what I was thinking, I just wasn't bold enough to say it.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on April 04, 2008, 03:48:32 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 04, 2008, 02:07:58 PMDon't ever send me there again.

So when are we starting the HePeople Designer Haters Club?
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on April 04, 2008, 03:48:32 PM

oh whatever designuh, youre a regular and you know it.  :tongue:

ninjaPB_43

ninjaPB_43

ninjaPB_43

LRob

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: LRob on May 08, 2008, 01:59:51 AMDude  You have way too much free time

I cant help it if Im fast at everything I do leaving me with VAST amounts of "time to kill"...:cheesy: