Windows 7 Clipboard Failure

Started by Sabrina The Turd Polisher, June 01, 2011, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Anyone here ever had this problem? I can't copy or paste anything, from any program.  :banghead:
I'm on day two of experiencing this and the clipboard worked this morning. I'm coming the intertubes but not coming up with any good info yet, so I figured I'd post here and see what happens.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Can you copypaste with mouse clicks? Right click or select menu item? Keyboard shortcuts?

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Tech support:  Is the computer turned on?
caller: what's that?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

found this tidbit:

1. Click on Start
   2. Type Run in Search and hit Enter
   3. Type services.msc and hit enter
   4. Find These services:
          * Network DDE DSDM.
          * Network DDE.
          * Clipbook.
   5. Right Click on Each
   6. And select Restart
Livin' la Vida Loca

OK, thanks David. I'm going to copy and paste that into a new document now because...what's weird after I started this topic it started working again.  :huh:  :laugh:
Guess that's how potent B4P is!
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

It's magic. Did you launch quark in the interim? That's prolly what "fixed the glitch".
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Quote from: gnubler on June 01, 2011, 11:30:38 AMIt's magic. Did you launch quark in the interim? That's prolly what "fixed the glitch".
No, it's sitting idly in the background waiting to be used.

gnubler

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

David

Livin' la Vida Loca