looking for manuals..

Started by delooch, April 03, 2008, 10:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delooch

Looking for some help, guys... Still cleaning up from the OSHA visit.

Does anyone out there happen to have operating manuals for:

- Interlake Model S3A Stitcher

- CHALLANGE "Century" paper drill

- Baum Ultrafold XT

if you do, or its something similar (its pretty common equipment), would you mind perhaps a scan & share??

im going to google it up now, see if i cant find anything on the interweb...

doubting_thomas

We have a single bit Challenge drill, but it doesn't have a name on it.
Don't know if yours is a multi bit unit or not... The model number on
ours is #1401052103. I have the manual for it if that's the same model.
If OSHA was just there your luck probably won't be that good though  :azn:

delooch

Thanks for checking dt..

that thing is from 1963 or something close.. still runs like a champ though.

After some clarification from the OSHA rep. today, he gave us some form to post up there where we write in the "hazard areas" for people who are not familiar with the machine.  I dont see how this helps but hes happy with it, and so am I.

At first he was being all particular, i told him i didnt know where i was going to get a manual for a machine from 1963.. Thought posting here would be a good start.

DigiCorn

Trying to track down a manual for a Polar 76 EM cutter. The usual sources (google) can't find one; I've visited all the links. Not available on the Polar site, either.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

jimking

Of all the equipment I've operated over the decades I've never seen manuals to run industrial cutters, folders, presses, vacuum frames etc. I want to see a manual to run a 40" 9 unit double web. I'll read it tonight and run off a 64 pg 5 color mag in the morning.  :givebeer:

DigiCorn

I got my manuals from someone on the dark side, who was kind enough to scan hers and pdf them to me via email, but I still need a service manual. The question, which I will start a new thread for, is how do you square a Polar cutter?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway