Naples/Ft Myers, Florida

Started by Sabrina The Turd Polisher, May 09, 2011, 07:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

Quote from: david on May 09, 2011, 02:27:19 PMyeah, that's the ticket...

Tequila Storage Company, Dave speaking... may I take your order?
Would you care for a hand crafted Mojito to go with that Margarita?  Would you like fries with that?
Pull up to the drive through window please...
It's been a while since I've been to Colorado, but they used to have drive-thru Margarita stands.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

t-pat

New Orleans used to have drive thru Hurricane® places, since it was legal to have open liquor (and firearms) in the car. Good times.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: david on May 09, 2011, 02:43:18 PM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 09, 2011, 02:37:18 PM
Quote from: gnubler on May 09, 2011, 02:32:32 PMBut why would you want to sell any?

Deserted tropical island, lifetime supply of tequila, a few knives...sounds like a plan.
Don't forget the stripy socks!  :wink:

no socks, we'll be going barefoot, it's my island and I can make any rules I want. ...and we will be going commando

Is there a position open for Hammock Tester?
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

How about "Tequila Tester"? Just want to make sure it's safe before everyone else starts drinking.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Quote from: gnubler on May 09, 2011, 09:00:04 PMHow about "Tequila Tester"? Just want to make sure it's safe before everyone else starts drinking.
Sure, I'll help out for the "greater good".  :kiss:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

David

that's what I like, Team Players.
I'll be taking applications later.        thankyouverymuch
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

First day of work in Naples is November 28th!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Excito!!

DigiCorn

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on October 21, 2011, 07:32:27 AMFirst day of work in Naples is November 28th!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Excito!!
I'd be more excited for you if it were Naples, Italy
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Quote from: DigiCorn on October 21, 2011, 07:50:57 AM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on October 21, 2011, 07:32:27 AMFirst day of work in Naples is November 28th!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Excito!!
At least it's a seaside city, all I have to do now is find a boat!

DigiCorn

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on October 21, 2011, 07:53:33 AM
Quote from: DigiCorn on October 21, 2011, 07:50:57 AM
Excito!!
At least it's a seaside city, all I have to do now is find a boat!
If you don't want to buy one, someone you work with will have one. Find them and make best friends with them the first day.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Slappy

A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

^Thanks Slappy!

Digi: my friends have a sailboat  :evil:

Joe

Excito!!

So is this something in the wonderful world of print? Or something on a street corner? Hey, a girl has gotta eat! :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.