Trash manager issue

Started by G_Town, February 01, 2008, 08:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

I've apparently got a file that the Trash Manager in Nexus can't delete. First it say (in control) that it can't delete it because it's in use then it says TM failed to dlete it because it's in use.

These messages go about every 2 seconds. The box works fine I'm just wondering how to get rid of that error.

I went in to the rip data and cleared everything out so I'm stumped as to where this file is.

Joe

Shut down Nexus server and then restart it. It will almost always then let me abort it and delete it. The files for it should be in your "Jobs" folder within your Nexus folder.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

Quote from: Joe  on February 01, 2008, 10:02:57 AMShut down Nexus server and then restart it. It will almost always then let me abort it and delete it. The files for it should be in your "Jobs" folder within your Nexus folder.

Tried that nuked all jobs shut down (even rebooted) and that little bastard of an error keeps coming back up. I can't even find the file it's saying it can't delete.

It happened once before but went away of it's own accord after a while. It's no big deal to me but the 3rd shift douche bag reminds me every morning that it's still there and he's really starting to piss me off.

Joe

In that case you will probably need to follow Long's instructions to do a complete uninstall and re-install. If that doesn't work you will need to call and talk to Long! :evil:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

Quote from: Joe  on February 01, 2008, 10:42:04 AMyou will need to call and talk to Long! :evil:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

beck

I'll bet they "won't be able to replicate that issue on their system".   :huh:
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe