Need an Intel Mac Mini

Started by DCurry, February 15, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I didn't realize you had that much enthusiam/energy for a lowly squirrel.  :hello:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Hey I'm just a lowly striped kitty. I got nothing against squirrels. :hello:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on February 17, 2011, 12:40:42 AM
Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2011, 12:34:46 AMI got nothing against squirrels. :hello:

Cats eat squirrels. Fact.  :hello:

I can't argue with that. I've eaten squirrel before. All I can tell you is to run faster than the squirrel next to you. :hello:

gnubler

G_Town can tell you all about dominant squirrels in the dream he had. I guess the lesson is watch out for the gray ones.

The white albinos are scary but are so rare you shouldn't really worry about them.

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on February 17, 2011, 01:10:57 AMG_Town can tell you all about dominant squirrels in the dream he had. I guess the lesson is watch out for the gray ones.

The white albinos are scary but are so rare you shouldn't really worry about them.

The city of Olney, Illinois has white squirrels in their city park. They are famous for it. I grew up about 20 miles from there. Google it.

Joe

gnubler

There was a famous story about the white squirrels on the OSU campus (Ohio) near where I used to live. It was uncanny.

Personally, I have never seen a white squirrel in real life. They just act on my behalf.