Large version of Dynasrip wanted

Started by breadfan, February 29, 2024, 09:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadfan

If anyone has a the large version of Dynastrip 7.5 they would like to sell, please let me know.

abc

Unsupported and End of Life as I am sure you know.

breadfan

Yea. I'm gonna milk it to the end while I learn to perfect Preps.

DigiCorn

Quote from: breadfan on March 12, 2024, 06:28:59 AMYea. I'm gonna milk it to the end while I learn to perfect Preps.
I think Preps is kind of the endgame for commercial printing.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

BSPrint

After sitting unused on the floor for a year, just threw out our old Apogee Server with Dynastrip a few months back.
Think it may have been version 6-ish though
Supremely useful statement I know.
:-X
Though I may have kept the dongel....

Joe

Quote from: breadfan on February 29, 2024, 09:54:18 AMIf anyone has a the large version of Dynastrip 7.5 they would like to sell, please let me know.
Should be able to download it here: Dynagram Archive
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

breadfan

Quote from: Joe on March 22, 2024, 06:35:51 AMShould be able to download it here: Dynagram Archive
They only have the download available for 7.0 and above so I doubt BSPrint's dongle would work if it was 6.0ish.

Joe

Quote from: breadfan on March 25, 2024, 05:08:49 AMThey only have the download available for 7.0 and above so I doubt BSPrint's dongle would work if it was 6.0ish.

Sometimes when a product has been discontinued they remove licensing restrictions. I have no idea if they did that with this product but you could try it and see.

breadfan

Quote from: Joe on March 25, 2024, 06:09:34 AMSometimes when a product has been discontinued they remove licensing restrictions. I have no idea if they did that with this product but you could try it and see.
I gave it a shot but no luck.

Joe

abc

Shameless plug coming, but we've replaced quite a few Dynastrips with Impostrip since they closed.
If anyone would like to learn more about the product just drop me a line.