otherwise random resource(not sales) links thread..

Started by ninjaPB_43, February 27, 2008, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaPB_43

http://www.makeyourmark.org/meet/gentile.shtml

:angel:

:embarrassed: i thought this site was interesting and didnt know how else to share it?

Im a whore.   :cry:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

ninjaPB_43

not me.  I believe I found it through CalPoly's site. 

http://www.grc.calpoly.edu/

http://www.grci.calpoly.edu/
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

I'm waiting for someone to make some snarky remarks about the people in the pics
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

well...

I don't think they actually work in prepress,
they're all way too clean looking and none of them has a drink in their hands, or a ciggy, or a scraggly beard, or a lot of wrinkles and frown lines...

WTF?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: david on February 28, 2008, 03:01:43 PMwell...

they're all way too clean looking and none of them has a drink in their hands, or a ciggy, or a scraggly beard, or a lot of wrinkles and frown lines...

WTF?

bunch of CSR's and salesfolk in training?

DigitalCrapShoveler

WTF?

Dude, I swear that is exactly how I look right now, but coffee instead of "drink."
Member #285 - Civilian

jezza

WTF?

I knew we'd met. Slide me another will you  :smiley:
one sick prepress mofo

LRob

Quote from: gnubler on February 28, 2008, 11:01:09 AMI'm waiting for someone to make some snarky remarks about the people in the pics

Had to make sure it wasn't PB before I made any snarky remarks.

or make sure it was :grin:

gnubler

And they're all SMILING. It doesn't make sense.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Quote from: gnublerAnd they're all SMILING. It doesn't make sense.

there you go...

proof positive it's a fake site, they can't work in prepress with an attitude like that!

email em and offer them a beer...

or send them a link to b4p
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

ninjaPB_43

Sparky

"No well engineered plan survives contact with reality"

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Sparky on March 15, 2008, 10:32:20 AM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on March 12, 2008, 07:51:41 AMhttp://www.photoshopcafe.com/cafe/index.php

Thanks for the link ninja, just signed up (now I have to divide myself between 3 forums) :embarrassed:

sure.  Im not sure why I didnt know about the site sooner..   :embarrassed:

ninjaPB_43