Main Menu

Font issue

Started by Farabomb, September 28, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPSprint

yeah, which is crazy in itself
:(

Farabomb

What's scary is the amount of people that think like that. I was told yesterday that I should move to a different country because I was eating pita, tzatziki, hummus and eggplant spread. All this "turban food" is garbage and bad for you. He stopped at it makes you a bad American before he went on to how immigrants are ruining this country. I tried to tell him how the whole country was based by immigrants. Of course I was wrong and don't know what I'm talking about.

I explained how could he think that since we grew up in a town that was mainly Italian immigrants? How many of his close friends are proud Italians. HIs excuse was they're 2nd and 3rd generation. It's the immigrants that don't accept the "american" way of life that are the problem. Yes, the first generation ones that have fled their home country to a foreign one. The ones that are scared shitless in a place they don't know or speak the language. They came here because it's a "free" country. It's a place where if you work hard you can make a decent life, sometimes...

He thinks they are the problem while making excuses for his 3rd generation friends that have Italian flags on their houses, cars, name their kids ginzo names and are proud Italians. Not Italian Americans, that only comes out when the issue is pressed. Right, the new immigrants that want to become americans and share the benefits, not the ignorant shitheads that want to make them feel welcome just because they immigrated first. They want to keep America for the americans.

I have friends from all walks of life. My best friend goes by Paisan, another good one is from Iraq, another is Russian. Some are OTB, some have been here generations. All LOVE this country and are DISGUSTED by the way things are going. I know it's impossible to get rid of ignorant people. Could we possibly spike the punch at their parties with some chemicals that neuter them? They really are the ones that are a threat to the american way of life. They're just to stupid to realize.

But enough about the shitheads. Here's a story about a kid that was wearing a Kaepernick jersey and he's smarter than most America. There might be hope yet.

https://kotaku.com/1818981534
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Below is the entire Facebook post by the firefighter. Beware. They are amongst us.

Not only does he want anyone that kneels shot in the head he also wants anyone that disagrees with him shot as well.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

What an ignorant, moronic asshole. Wanna bet he wears clothes with the stars and stripes proudly while not realizing he's not treating the flag with respect? I highly doubt he's standing at home while the anthem is played. It's more likely he's beating his wife for not getting his sandwich and beer quick enough.

He's all about America but his america is run by facisists. The exact opposite of what america is about.

Sidenote, seems apple doesn't think facisists is a word. Maybe they're all part of the conspiracy...

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

StudioMonkey

Quote from: Farabomb on September 29, 2017, 07:57:38 AMWhat an ignorant, moronic asshole. Wanna bet he wears clothes with the stars and stripes proudly while not realizing he's not treating the flag with respect? I highly doubt he's standing at home while the anthem is played. It's more likely he's beating his wife for not getting his sandwich and beer quick enough.

He's all about America but his america is run by facisists. The exact opposite of what america is about.

Sidenote, seems apple doesn't think facisists is a word. Maybe they're all part of the conspiracy...
I agree entirely, and I also agree with Apple; facisists is not a word but fascists is :-)  and yes they are part of the conspiracy.

BTW that guy can shoot me in the head too - I'll be the one on one knee . . .
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Farabomb

Damn, I even looked that one up too.  :o

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Possum

Quote from: Farabomb on September 29, 2017, 07:57:38 AMWhat an ignorant, moronic asshole. Wanna bet he wears clothes with the stars and stripes proudly while not realizing he's not treating the flag with respect? I highly doubt he's standing at home while the anthem is played. It's more likely he's beating his wife for not getting his sandwich and beer quick enough.

Naw, if he's from Arkansas he's wearing Confederate fashion. At least a big honkin' Confederate flag on his pickup.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Farabomb

It's not just there. I have a plethora of stars and bars around me and I'm in NJ.

Ignorance knows no borders. Imagine what I'm hearing from the brother boss about the Vegas situation all day. He seems to think only brown people can be terrorists.  ::)

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job