News:

Main Menu

PitStop Pro movies

Started by frailer, July 17, 2010, 04:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clever Endeavor

Hey all, I'm new to the forum, but not so new to the game.  I have a question on where things are.

The movies illustrate the menu items for Pitstop Pro 8. I have Pro 9 and I can't find the PDF Profile Panel - I need to create new bleed rules like this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro5BVP8m9vE# - I can't find that option for the life of me.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.  I grew up on Quark and have made the switch to InDesign CS4 only a few months ago. Now with Pitstop I spend more time adjusting in Acrobat rather than dumping everything into a new layout. I'm still getting used to it.

Thanks!

Blake

Joe

Welcome to the forum. I don't have Pitstop 9 or 10 in front of me but you should be able to find it through the Pitstop menu items. Or someone else will direct you to it before I can look in Pitstop 10 which should be close to 9 for the menu location.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

here is Acrobat X with Pitstop 10 (you think things were moved in Pitstop 10 in Acro 8 and 9, Acro 10 is jacked big time)
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

oh, and welcome to the forums Clever!
Cheers!
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

In Pitstop 10 on Acrobat 9 it is here or here.

Changing bleed rules can be done in the Design Layout Panel too though it is much improved in Pitstop 10 over Pitstop 9.

pspdfppdfxhd

wow movies.....I'll get the popcorn

frailer

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

mattbeals

command+option+P
command+option+A

ctl+alt+p
ctl+alt+a

These are a few of my favorite things. As performed by Joe Piscopo in Johnny Dangerously.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Torix

What do you think about the film Covid-19? I found it's here https://www.123movies.haus/ I think it's all not true because it looks like a conspiracy. How is it?

Skryber

When are we going to block this asshole ^^^^?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Joe

Quote from: Skryber on April 13, 2020, 11:15:08 AM
When are we going to block this asshole ^^^^?

Wouldn't do any good as he is coming in via a proxy server.

DigiCorn

Quote from: Torix on April 13, 2020, 11:07:18 AM
What do you think about the film Covid-19? I found it's here https://www.123movies.haus/ I think it's all not true because it looks like a conspiracy. How is it?

:offtopic:
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?