Looking for prepress work in Toronto Canada

Started by rab, November 24, 2008, 12:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rab

Company went into receivership. I have ten years in prepress and am now looking for a new place to work. Preferably in the East end, but I'm not opposed to commuting.

Thanks

mattbeals

What a coincidence, I'm in Toronto right now! I'm at the Boston Pizza place by the airport. Damned if I know the address. Some "Montana Grill", Tony Roma's (Tucker plaza?) right by me. Stop by if you'd like to BS.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

rab

I would love to but I'm east of Toronto, (would take an hour to get there) and I have to put my son to bed.

Thanks for the offer though.

mattbeals

No worries. I've got to leave this place. They keep playing Avril Lavigne (sp?) and Akon. If anyone here in this country had a hand gun I'd shoot myself....   :death:
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

gnubler

Quote from: mattbeals on November 24, 2008, 08:28:01 PMNo worries. I've got to leave this place. They keep playing Avril Lavigne (sp?) and Akon. If anyone here in this country had a hand gun I'd shoot myself....   :death:

You like guns? Let's go out for target practice sometime, my treat!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

mattbeals

Matt Beals

gnubler

Quote from: mattbeals on November 30, 2008, 09:02:30 PMGuns? Heck yeah! I shoot .45's a lot.

:kiss: Between you, Stevie, and G-Town - who's a squirrel to choose? Prepress and guns is HOT!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

mattbeals

Big guns, big bullets.  300gr and better please...
Matt Beals

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on November 30, 2008, 09:09:10 PM
Quote from: mattbeals on November 30, 2008, 09:02:30 PMGuns? Heck yeah! I shoot .45's a lot.

:kiss: Between you, Stevie, and G-Town - who's a squirrel to choose? Prepress and guns is HOT!

Keep in mind please that I'm packing a Colt Gold Cup Combat Commander and not your ordinary run of the mill 1911.

Stiv

I know nothing about this other than what you see below.

Pre-Press/Graphic Designer

The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 yrs pre-press experience.
Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Quark Xpress.
Experience in web design, SEO, CPC, PHP would be an asset. Must be
detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.

CANADA COASTER INC.

canadacoaster.com