Google Image Search

Started by Joe, May 14, 2013, 10:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Go there...enter "Atari Breakout" (without the quotes) and then click the search button.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

Those devious bastards at the goog
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

delooch

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

going back to work NOW...after I play a couple rounds...  :dev2:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

Quote from: delooch on May 15, 2013, 09:44:52 AMGET TO WORK!  :deadhorse:
Dude... my post was at 10:17 pm. You should actually be questioning what kind of a sick fuck ventures to a "work forum" after hours rather than questioning my work ethics.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Fontaholic

Quote from: DigiCorn on May 15, 2013, 11:19:05 AMDude... my post was at 10:17 pm. You should actually be questioning what kind of a sick fuck ventures to a "work forum" after hours rather than questioning my work ethics.

As a long-time worker in the printing industry, I thought that "sick fuck" was the norm in most places, not the exception...?  :tongue:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

delooch

Quote from: DigiCorn on May 15, 2013, 11:19:05 AM
Dude... my post was at 10:17 pm. You should actually be questioning what kind of a sick fuck ventures to a "work forum" after hours rather than questioning my work ethics.

never entered my mind, as im trolling threads here usually at 3am also... thanks Insominia!

DigiCorn

Quote from: delooch on May 15, 2013, 12:06:15 PM
Quote from: DigiCorn on May 15, 2013, 11:19:05 AM

never entered my mind, as im trolling threads here usually at 3am also... thanks Insominia!
Last time I had insomnia I watched 2 of the newer Adam Sandler movies on satellite: Jack and Jill, and That's My Boy. That's a cure for insomnia right there. Why does he keep making movies?
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

delooch

adam sandler is my doppleganger if i lost like 100 lbs.

happy gilmore was about the only tolerable one i can remember, and thats just cause my kid likes to go around repeating "you eat peices of shit for breakfast?" really though, he does need to stop.

Joe

Lets say you were really bad at prepress but they kept paying you millions of dollars to keep doing it. Would you stop?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

Well duh. I know why he keeps making movies. It's just that either his movies now suck, or maybe I grew up a little (and died some inside).
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

Quote from: delooch on May 15, 2013, 12:25:44 PMadam sandler is my doppleganger if i lost like 100 lbs.

happy gilmore was about the only tolerable one i can remember, and thats just cause my kid likes to go around repeating "you eat peices of shit for breakfast?" really though, he does need to stop.
I do like Billy Madison, and there's a few good scenes in Bulletproof.

Adam Sandler Sings Naked In The Shower!!
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

delooch

Quote from: Joe on May 15, 2013, 01:05:21 PMLets say you were really bad at prepress but they kept paying you millions of dollars to keep doing it. Would you stop?

hasnt stopped my co-worker... i think she's in it for the L O V E

born2print

There's better Sandler songs, now sit on the corner of the bed and watch..... hey, where's my shampoo bottle?
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

born2print

Ooop! Found it  :cheesy:
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said