custom marks disappeared

Started by Monique, February 17, 2010, 03:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

And didn't even need Mystery Inc.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2010, 02:24:40 PMAnd didn't even need Mystery Inc.

We wouldn't have touched that ... there's no spooky house or abandoned amusement park. Plus, there's no treasure, therefore there is no need to frighten anyone away from it.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Whatever, I heard you guys were having to give blood in between bullshit stake-outs for the pigs. Mysteries aren't what they used to be. Look at Columbo, look at Matlock... not around anymore. It may be time to hang up the green tee-shirt and get a job hippy.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2010, 02:32:53 PMWhatever, I heard you guys were having to give blood in between bullshit stake-outs for the pigs. Mysteries aren't what they used to be. Look at Columbo, look at Matlock... not around anymore. It may be time to hang up the green tee-shirt and get a job hippy.

What you've heard is true. Plasma, too.  :cry: It just hasn't been the same since Velma & Daphne moved to Vermont together.

DigitalCrapShoveler

DId you and Freddy finally make up your differences? I've seen the pictures on the inner-tubes. What he did to you is unforgivable! Just remember, it wasn't your fault!
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2010, 02:42:50 PMDId you and Freddy finally make up your differences? I've seen the pictures on the inner-tubes. What he did to you is unforgivable! Just remember, it wasn't your fault!

Like, don't mention that name to me, man. Last we heard, he'd moved to Oklahoma and set up shop as a Freehand using prepresser. Hey, wait a minute ...  :huh:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Finally, the ultimate mystery unfurled B4 your eyes. I have been stalking you for quite some time. I just wanted to give you your pink sock back.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2010, 02:50:06 PMFinally, the ultimate mystery unfurled B4 your eyes. I have been stalking you for quite some time. I just wanted to give you your pink sock back.

Dude, there was no need. I stole it from your brother Zach a long time ago.

tapdn

:laugh:

...see, that's why I ain't never going to die. I would miss you guys!
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

How is he BTW? I haven't talked to him in a while. So he has your pink sock? How could I have it? You mean, you have been desocked... twice? I feel used.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: tapdn on February 19, 2010, 02:55:04 PM:laugh:

...see, that's why I ain't never going to die. I would miss you guys!

Anything for the crowd my dear Tip-Tap-Tippity-Tap-On-A-Tippy-Tap-Tippity-Taparoo.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

got a good beat. I can dance to it. Give it an 8.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Will you come and see me when I am starring in the remake of "Oklahomo?" It's got a different spin to it than the traditional play. Youston has already signed on to fluff.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

I wanna be key grip... whatever the feck that is.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

I believe that's a camera operator position. But, NOT in an adult play. You may want to reconsider. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian