Hey guys! I'm back!!

Started by baker7, August 22, 2019, 01:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baker7

It's been 3 years since I last posted.  My old boss called me and I'm back in this stinking place.  To refresh your memory I'm the guy with an old Lotem CTP posting for help daily.

Good to see you guys again!  I remember Joe, Slappy.. who else... been so long.  Anyway I'm sure I'll start posting again soon!

Glad to see you guys are still active!

David

still doing time...

got my prison calendar...  marking all the days with X's...

welcome back...?

:lmao:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Welcome back. I remember the name but not the Lotem CTP.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

AaronH

Mac & Windows | XMF | Fiery | Oris

Possum

We love it when people come back.  :hello:
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DigiCorn

you try to get out, and they pull you back in
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Slappy

Welcome back! Can't say a lot has changed since your last exit, we're all a little older & certainly more bitter.

Mmmmmmmm, printing!  :banana: :drunk3: :shoots_self:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

baker7

LOL.. you guys make me smile.  First time really smiling since coming back to work here a month ago.

Tracy

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

motormount

If it's the first time you're smiling since you returned, i wish you to stay here from some other shop!

Either way, welcome!