News:

Main Menu

Vegas

Started by Foozball, August 10, 2010, 10:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Very Bad Things!

"It's nothing but a 95 pound problem..." :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

I fly out to Vegas this Friday morning for a saturday night orgy...   and by Orgy I mean I see RUSH(virgin timer) at 8pm at MGM Grand and then PRIMUS(12th timer) at midnight at Hard Rock.

I am getting really fucking jittery....   I'm about to have the weekend of my life!!!  :band:  I mean really fucking EPIC shit.

:ninja:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

DigiCorn

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 10, 2010, 08:57:45 PMI fly out to Vegas this Friday morning for a saturday night orgy...   and by Orgy I mean I see RUSH(virgin timer) at 8pm at MGM Grand and then PRIMUS(12th timer) at midnight at Hard Rock.

I am getting really fucking jittery....   I'm about to have the weekend of my life!!!  :band:  I mean really fucking EPIC shit.

shibby!
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on August 11, 2010, 08:33:29 AMshibby!

:huh:

what? I don't do drugs. I might have a few drinks. Let's just hope I don't get slipped a mickey and my village raped and plundered.

:kona:

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

David

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 11, 2010, 09:01:10 AM...my village raped and plundered.

sorry to tell you dude, you're too late

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 11, 2010, 09:01:10 AM
Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on August 11, 2010, 08:33:29 AMshibby!

:huh:

what? I don't do drugs. I might have a few drinks. Let's just hope I don't get slipped a mickey and my village raped and plundered.

I don't care what you do; Just have a good time!! Put $20 on black for me. What happens in Vega$, stays in Vega$™
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: david on August 11, 2010, 09:02:19 AM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 11, 2010, 09:01:10 AM...my village raped and plundered.

sorry to tell you dude, you're too late

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:ohno:

Well at least my wife hasn't been raped and plundered yet...  oh wait, that's not any better.  :laugh:

Foozball

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 10, 2010, 08:57:45 PMI fly out to Vegas this Friday morning for a saturday night orgy...   and by Orgy I mean I see RUSH(virgin timer) at 8pm at MGM Grand and then PRIMUS(12th timer) at midnight at Hard Rock.

Go to the Lion enclosure (it's AWESOME), then head towards the white BMW (atop the slot machines) and just on ther other side is the "Horsies" game ... blew my $$ out early last night - went and played Horsies for 25c per race/bet ... 3 hours later won about $10+, had 10 free drinks and tipped the girl serving ... funny people there talking crap and I didn't lose ALL my $$$! :cool:

gnubler

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 11, 2010, 09:01:10 AMI might have a few drinks. Let's just hope I don't get slipped a mickey and my village raped and plundered.

Is Stevie joining you guys? Can I come too?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

Quote from: gnubler on August 10, 2010, 01:59:40 PMVery Bad Things!

:cool:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Earendil on August 11, 2010, 10:34:51 AM
Quote from: gnubler on August 10, 2010, 01:59:40 PMVery Bad Things!

:cool:

emo bitches are hot.  :sarcasm: