No really, I need a job

Started by ninjaPB_43, March 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

I'm laughing my a55 off, even though my wife said not to!  :cool:
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

gnubler

Quote from: Peon on October 06, 2010, 11:45:52 AMThat and she is the holder of the vagina.

Sounds more like she's the *man* in the relationship.

Do we have another CWAD on our hands or what??? :kiss:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Peon

She's definitely not the "man" of the house but she does wear the pants, and they fit her quite well I must admit. It's really hard for me to picture PB going "Yes Dear" for the rest of his life even though I do but it's too late for me. Dammit PB get your balls and spine back and take a stand. As for me, my balls are shriveled to raisins and my spine has collapsed. Take it from a broken man, start taking a stand now before it's too late.

ninjaPB_43

What's all this talk about pants? No one wears pants in my household, but we do occasionally put a dress on the dog.

:shocked: :ninja:

Also, FTR, I run shit. We wouldn't haven't moved had I not been on board. In Texas, I can raise livestock, shoot mah gun, and learn Spanish. Plus, this way I have an excuse to not make it to the family reunion every year, where my idle hands ALWAYS get me in trouble.

Oh, and blow me.

:ninja:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on October 06, 2010, 09:52:21 PMOh, and blow me.

You sound sensitive. She deffo wears the pants. (cuz you don't)
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on October 06, 2010, 10:19:37 PM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on October 06, 2010, 09:52:21 PMOh, and blow me.

You sound sensitive. She deffo wears the pants. (cuz you don't)

I let you wear my pants, we can wear them together. You take the right leg, I'll take the other two.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Peon

Paybacks are hell. Oh I see, she got you away from seeing your family, how sweet. Does she not care for your family? Was it the job she didn't like or was it her grand scheme to just get you away from your family?

gnubler

Chilbear

Full applause - brings back the good memories. Just realized where Mom is in the photo. Well done Gnub.

gnubler

I just wanted to see Brandon w/out pants again. Now that he's a CSR I hear he wears a suit and everything...

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on October 07, 2010, 09:57:21 AMI just wanted to see Brandon w/out pants again. Now that he's a CSR I hear he wears a suit and everything...

CSR's don't buy printing from various vendors. We have a whole call center dedicated to answering phones, I'm not one of them. They are our CSR's.  Also, you find my legs and ass incredibly sexy.

gnubler

I used to buy printing from various vendors...lots of it...I was a CSR. :laugh:

You are right about the legs/ass part.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on October 07, 2010, 11:23:56 PMI used to buy printing from various vendors...lots of it...I was a CSR. :laugh:

You are right about the legs/ass part.

You're an ass. :laugh:

:ninja:

Stiv

Saw this today. I have no further insights or info.

http://jobstheywant.com/jobs/226/