Free Enfocus training webinars

Started by abc, July 28, 2012, 10:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Scheduled webinar this morning. Enfocus forgot to show up. :rotf:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Was wondering, I totally forgot until just now. Jumped in and got the "waiting for host" message. Ahhhhhh - pure gold!  :lmao:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Tracy

sheesh! I thought it was me with the new GoToWebinar download!
Maybe ABC is out of town like last time this happened

Joe

I think ABC said he would not be there for this one at the end of the last one and someone else would be doing it. Oops...

abc

Going to kill at least one person when I get back to the office!!

Sorry guys, was promised by someone they would take it over.

Joe

Well I don't think that is necessary. A good flogging maybe... :rotf:

abc

scottrsimons

Do what I threaten people with, you make a mistake, then you will be doing that type of job for the rest of the year/life, which ever comes first...maybe.  :deadhorse:
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

Joe

Quote from: abc on November 07, 2019, 09:23:00 AM
How about?

Yeah a good flogging with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire should cure the issue in the future. :evil:

abc

Plugging them again. You only need to sign up once now, it's saved for any future sessions.

Learning anything takes time and practice. But it's so much easier when you have someone who's got your back. Someone who you can ask questions, and someone who understands your needs and what you are trying to achieve.

That's why since October 2014, Enfocus have been holding free monthly online training workshops for users of PitStop Pro and PitStop Server.

The great thing about these sessions is that our users set the agenda. In the past we have tackled topics like Preflight, Color Management, PDF Standards, Action Lists, Automation, and Smart Preflight. But we also don't ignore those little things that enable our users to get more out of our software, and help fix those annoying little PDF problem jobs that drive you crazy.

The sessions are held every first Wednesday of the month at 4pm Central European time and are timeboxed to 1 hour.

Registration is required and the sessions are recorded and distributed afterwards to everyone who has taken the time to register, even if they can't make the live session.

The next session is on Wednesday 4th December, and you can register for it, and all subsequent sessions on the following link. https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7150388400116513036

If you can't wait that long and want to jump straight in now. You can immediately start our online training courses on the Enfocus eLearning platform, there you can learn about other Enfocus products like Enfocus Switch. https://www.enfocus.com/en/learn

born2print

Will recordings still be available Andrew? I am often unable to watch live and usually watch the recordings...
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Joe

Born they are available at the link Andrew posted above:

https://www.enfocus.com/en/learn

Just go there and scroll down and you should see all of the monthly workshops.

Well except for November 2019. :rotf:

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Slappy

abc-When the February 2021 is up, can you Reply? I wanted to see the end part about the Smart Review and got distracted.

Thanks!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

will do, it was just a glimpse at one bit of it though.
I plan to send the link of the recording out to those who are registered later today.
I'll be doing some separate full webinars on the new PDF Review version when it releases later this month.