Finally found a use for Q7!

Started by hotmetal, January 22, 2009, 07:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotmetal

My chiropractor suggested I raise my monitor a bit:

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

Joe

I'm not sure I'd trust it that much. I can see the box collapsing sending your iMac crashing to the floor. :tongue:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

hotmetal

Quote from: Joe on January 22, 2009, 08:01:47 PMI'm not sure I'd trust it that much. I can see the box collapsing sending your iMac crashing to the floor. :tongue:

Oh, I thought of that. I filled the box with old Quark manuals!

And it's not that heavy, it's just the monitor. The 2x3GHz Dual-Core Intel is on the floor under the desk. 8GB ram — just in case I have to render a Quark drop shadow!
Hunter S. Thompson

Chelle

Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

Joe

Always one step ahead huh? :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

hotmetal

Quote from: Joe on January 22, 2009, 08:11:19 PMAlways one step ahead huh? :laugh:

I've been reading science fiction since I was 9.
Hunter S. Thompson

gnubler

Quote from: hotmetal on January 22, 2009, 08:08:58 PM
Quote from: Joe on January 22, 2009, 08:01:47 PMI'm not sure I'd trust it that much. I can see the box collapsing sending your iMac crashing to the floor. :tongue:

And it's not that heavy, it's just the monitor. The 2x3GHz Dual-Core Intel is on the floor under the desk. 8GB ram — just in case I have to render a Quark drop shadow!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Quote of the week!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

beermonster

dont do it man - thats a whole can of "quacks gonna fcuk ya system" right there in quack drop shadow land
listen to the bruthaz HM....listen......
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Tracy

Quote from: hotmetal on January 22, 2009, 08:08:58 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: