ASCII or binary eps files

Started by quarkuser, June 16, 2010, 11:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfest

Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

David

I noticed that most of them are on their cell phones...

prolly playing a videogame
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

They probably don't get many calls these days. I'm sure Quark management will attribute that to it being a superior product instead of the fact no one uses it anymore. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

it's magical!

and has 50% more sparkles
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

LOL. I designate this as "thread o' the day".
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

hotmetal

gets my vote!

:woohoo:
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

frailer

I sent a message to the english-language contact email address 2 days ago to ask what the upgrade path was from 3 x QLA seats (7) to 3 x individual seats (8). Heard nothing as yet.   :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

gnubler

Quote from: frailer on June 23, 2010, 10:00:25 PMI sent a message to the english-language contact email address

Well that's your prob right there. English isn't the official language in Pakistan.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Quote from: gnubler on June 24, 2010, 09:52:39 AM
Quote from: frailer on June 23, 2010, 10:00:25 PMI sent a message to the english-language contact email address

Well that's your prob right there. English isn't the official language in Pakistan.

they probably had to call support for that
Livin' la Vida Loca