New TV 'networking technology'?

Started by frailer, February 09, 2011, 02:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

oh man, I need me one of them aprons, k, with mah picture on it an all
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Lots of commas there, David! OH, YOUUUUUUSTON!!!  :whip:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

youston

Quote from: gnubler on May 05, 2011, 01:27:44 PMLots of commas there, David! OH, YOUUUUUUSTON!!!  :whip:

WTF?!? You were here -- why didn't you do anything about it, deputy?  :huh:

gnubler

'Cuz I'm not messin' with the margarita man on Cinco de Catorce.

youston

Quote from: gnubler on May 05, 2011, 01:48:11 PM'Cuz I'm not messin' with the margarita man on Cinco de Catorce.

Look, I kinda don't hate you and all, but I'm not going to be your human shield. That's what you have DCS for.

David

human shield, prolly only get splashed with a loose margarita or somethin'...

worse case, I have to make another one
Livin' la Vida Loca

youston

Quote from: david on May 05, 2011, 01:56:56 PMhuman shield, prolly only get splashed with a loose margarita or somethin'...

worse case, I have to make another one

In that case, get behind me, gnubler. I'll take one for the team!

David

that's the ticket!

I heard they have a guy that rides in the carriage with the royals, his title is "Bullet Catcher", I wonder what he does?
Livin' la Vida Loca