Dynagram inPO2 Free with Pistop Upgrade

Started by Slappy, March 06, 2013, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Thanks Alex, I've sent them an email to clarify but I'll be in touch if they can't be more clear.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Grimace

Quote from: Slappy on March 13, 2013, 04:11:36 PMThanks Alex, I've sent them an email to clarify but I'll be in touch if they can't be more clear.

Slappy, did you ever get the demo to work for inPO2 ? If so, what do you think?

Slappy

I did, had a 15 Day demo that was pretty horribly crippled as far as feature use & exporting finished, imposed files. It's the most low-level version of software they offer, the inPO2 Basic I believe it's called and it seems like as much work to use that as to manually impose things through InDesign. Without some kind of Hot Folder integration or Automation functions, I don't know that I'd see much use for this flavor. I know they have more robust add-ons and things, I just get the feeling we're not ready to spend any serious money on what the Mgmt here doesn't see as a problem. Yet.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Grimace

hmmmm bummer. I may still pull the trigger still.

Slappy

If you're getting it bundled with the Pitstop upgrade & it's Free - nothing lost. Just not sure how much value the Basic version holds as a standalone purchase.