Adding CSS links into storefront

Started by TSapp, July 18, 2011, 03:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSapp

Is there a way to add a CSS link into store front so I can call it from the Login Panel, header and, Welcome block?  I really want to use CSS and not have to revert to tables to accomplish my task.

Tim

gnubler

Don't know anything about the Kodak Storefront setup, but I can help w/ CSS specifically if you have any questions.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

TSapp

Thanks for the offer but I have enough CSS experience that I'll be able to blow it up all by myself.   :cheesy:   I just need to know what I need to change to be able to add the CSS link to the site.   

Tim   

gnubler

Quote from: TSapp on July 19, 2011, 03:48:25 PMThanks for the offer but I have enough CSS experience that I'll be able to blow it up all by myself.

I'm also pretty experienced in that if you need some assistance.   :cheesy:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david