Brush pack resource

Started by Ear, October 30, 2009, 01:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

I just ran across this site while looking for brushes. Thousands of free brush packs.

http://www.brushking.eu
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

gnubler

Nice. Bookmarked.

I'm busy on Heroturko today.  Christmas art.  :puke2:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

ewwwww...

Ya, it's a great site. I REALLY like the interface. You can mouse over a brush thumbnail and it pops up with a download, license info, number of brushes, etc... and no having to navigate to other pages to get the brush. It's one of the more clean and easy to use sites I have seen.

This prepress geek endorses The Brush King.  :cheesy:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

You bastard! Like I need more resources for acquiring crap. I am still downloading from Avax FFS!
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I noticed that myself...pretty slick. License info? Who cares! If it's free, I download it.  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

gnubler

Heroturko is being generous today. I hope the bandwidth police don't take down my PC. I'm a downloadin' fool...

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 30, 2009, 02:39:23 PMYou bastard! Like I need more resources for acquiring crap. I am still downloading from Avax FFS!

:snicker: I have already DLd a couple dozen brushes myself. Ya, Avax is a bottomless pit of stuff tho, you're a daisy if you get through it all.  :wink:

DigitalCrapShoveler

I got through the Men's Magazine section. :laugh: The first day.
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear