Working from Home / Coronavirus

Started by StudioMonkey, March 20, 2020, 05:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

I do everything digitally, but I print to the copiers in the office. Not sure how it's going to work today because I am doing Sacramento work from the Gold River login.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

oh boy...

so far this morning I have worked on 3 jobs... creating a memorial program for a woman who passed away... a banner for a church advertising online Easter services... and envelopes and order forms for a company called, "American Caskets."

[edit] I'm so happy to be back working today after a week off, I wanna shoot myself... pull a Travis
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

Tiger King is having trouble? That's an understatement. The show is a fucking train wreck.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

LOL I think it was Netflix having a problem.

born2print

Quote from: DigiCorn on April 01, 2020, 04:59:06 PM
Tiger King is having trouble? That's an understatement. The show is a fucking train wreck.
I heard it is more like a car crash.. a slow motion car crash... a slow motion car crash into a train which then hits a fuel tanker.
Something like that.

Joe

born2print

Joe

Too late for me. I'm already there.

DigiCorn

Well, if you watch it, you'll understand this...
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

abc

Saving Tiger King for next week, the fourth week of lockdown/home work.

Week three has been Season 3 of Ozark!

Joe

I watched the first two or three episodes of Ozark and all I could think of was they were trying to re-do Breaking Bad. Probably should have watched longer.

DigiCorn

I watched 2 Ozarks with the wife. I liked it and she didn't... haven't revisited the show yet. I felt like I had to watch Tiger King because everyone else was. The first 5 episodes were just crazy. Then I can't remember if it was e5 or e6, but the groundbreaking reveal that they all did meth... big f---ing surpise there. The last 2 episodes didn't deliver on what we were being led up to. I don't know if anyone involved in the show  is redeemable. One thing I learned; Apparently to train and raise tigers, you need to be polyamorous.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway