Rerouting an Epson to an HP

Started by PrepressPrincess, October 15, 2010, 12:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrepressPrincess

Oh, and I'm truly sorry, Joe.  I just gotta say it:
That's what she said!
Yeah.... that was bad! Time to get my drink on!
Nothin better than a drunk princess!

gnubler

Quote from: PrepressPrincess on October 15, 2010, 06:13:07 PMYeah.... that was bad! Time to get my drink on!

Hello, lady!

Holiday cards with family photos? Sounds like a dream come true. I'm going to start working on my new side project right away. :sarcasm:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: PrepressPrincess on October 15, 2010, 06:13:07 PMOh, and I'm truly sorry, Joe.  I just gotta say it:
That's what she said!
Yeah.... that was bad! Time to get my drink on!

Ya know, I re-read that and thought maybe I should change it but what the hell... :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on October 15, 2010, 06:30:02 PM
Quote from: PrepressPrincess on October 15, 2010, 06:13:07 PMYeah.... that was bad! Time to get my drink on!

Hello, lady!

Holiday cards with family photos? Sounds like a dream come true. I'm going to start working on my new side project right away. :sarcasm:

Go ahead and laugh but there is money to be made from that kind of thing. You know what they say PT Barnum used to say (wrongly I might add....)
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.