Is Microsoft giving up on Vista?

Started by Chelle, January 08, 2009, 05:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelle

Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

delooch

YES!

you think they would have learned from windows ME not to rush shit out and change direction halfway through development.

ive had the w7 beta for 2 weeks or so and it rocks. lightning fast, even on my slower system.  I hope it maintains through its final release, i might actually buy a copy.

Chelle

I still have XP at home. I NEVER EVER EVER EVER thought about upgrading or buying a computer that has Vista on it.
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

gnubler

Thanks for that, I sent the link to my boss because in the past several months I've heard the word "Vista" mentioned and it made me nervous.

I think it'll still be a while if we upgrade - we're running Windows XP and Adobe CS1. It fulfills our needs, so there's no real reason to upgrade anything at all.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david