Need an Intel Mac Mini

Started by DCurry, February 15, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: youston on February 16, 2011, 05:37:28 PM
Quote from: Joe on February 16, 2011, 05:34:53 PM
Quote from: youston on February 16, 2011, 05:32:47 PM
Quote from: gnubler on February 16, 2011, 05:29:06 PM
Quote from: DCurry on February 16, 2011, 05:03:20 PMI can top you: I am not on Facebook.

So I think that makes you, me, DCS, and maybe 3 other people on the planet that aren't on it. We should start a club!

The DCS* on my fb friends list fixed it for ya, gnub.   :laugh:

*not his real name

Yes, I've seen the old guy around facebook too but he won't accept my friend request. :angry:

We've probably just destroyed gnubler's image of him.  :lmao:

Oh yes, I have a Facebook account. Monthly, I log on and declare I'm pooping. Things like that are very important to know.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Did you create a page for your kitty cat?

And WOW, you only poop once a month?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on February 16, 2011, 05:43:40 PMDid you create a page for your kitty cat?

And WOW, you only poop once a month?

No, she has her own. No, I don't poop once a month... I want the Facebook Zombies to have something to look forward to. Don't want them knowing what's coming.
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: DCurry on February 16, 2011, 05:03:20 PMSweet, I was able to buy it. Thanks again, alma!

Nice swoop, Dan!

I was hanging out  http://www.123macmini.com/forums/index.php  for a while, when I thought I was getting 2 Minis for production. I was...   :steamroller: ....you may find some useful info there. They are Mini nuts on there...   :laugh:

....particularly if you're thinking of adding/swapping RAM; stuff like that.

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 16, 2011, 05:41:14 PM
Quote from: youston on February 16, 2011, 05:37:28 PM
Quote from: Joe on February 16, 2011, 05:34:53 PM
Quote from: youston on February 16, 2011, 05:32:47 PM
Quote from: gnubler on February 16, 2011, 05:29:06 PM
Quote from: DCurry on February 16, 2011, 05:03:20 PMI can top you: I am not on Facebook.

So I think that makes you, me, DCS, and maybe 3 other people on the planet that aren't on it. We should start a club!

The DCS* on my fb friends list fixed it for ya, gnub.   :laugh:

*not his real name

Yes, I've seen the old guy around facebook too but he won't accept my friend request. :angry:

We've probably just destroyed gnubler's image of him.  :lmao:

Oh yes, I have a Facebook account. Monthly, I log on and declare I'm pooping. Things like that are very important to know.

Ironically, DCS -- who has always been super-critical of the mundane stuff posted on facebook -- is the only one of my FB friends who posts mundane stuff. Self-fulfilling prophecy, anyone?  :hello:

frailer

Quote from: youston on February 16, 2011, 06:14:55 PMIronically, DCS -- who has always been super-critical of the mundane stuff posted on facebook -- is the only one of my FB friends who posts mundane stuff. Self-fulfilling prophecy, anyone?  :hello:

LOL...you just lost a 'Friend' !      :evil:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on February 16, 2011, 07:04:11 PM
Quote from: youston on February 16, 2011, 06:14:55 PMIronically, DCS -- who has always been super-critical of the mundane stuff posted on facebook -- is the only one of my FB friends who posts mundane stuff. Self-fulfilling prophecy, anyone?  :hello:

He gained another as I befriended him.

youston

Quote from: Joe on February 16, 2011, 07:13:12 PM
Quote from: frailer on February 16, 2011, 07:04:11 PM

He gained another as I befriended him.

Makes us even, yes?

Joe

gnubler

Doomed. Don't expect me to "follow" you now, DCS.

Okay, well there's 3 people on the planet without a cell phone: me, DCS, and some guy in Africa.  :cry:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on February 16, 2011, 10:22:32 PMDoomed. Don't expect me to "follow" you now, DCS.

Okay, well there's 3 people on the planet without a cell phone: me, DCS, and some guy in Africa.  :cry:

:hello:

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

gnubler

This emoticon rules. Here, let me use it again:  :hello:

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on February 16, 2011, 11:59:29 PMThis emoticon rules. Here, let me use it again:  :hello:

OK, go right ahead. :hello:

I like this one better though. :lmao: