xx
Xeikon Indigo toner press Iso standards
by danydany
May 14, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

xx
Still alive!
by motormount
May 12, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

Topic: High Sierra Upgrade Notification (Read 915 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: High Sierra Upgrade Notification

Reply #15
Like herpes.

Or so I've read.
Or that one customer...
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #16

The old guy's *always* been behind on this stuff. can someone say whether/when it's time to unleash the High Sierra dog?Have been flicking for weeks now. My concern is breaking stuff at work, rather than home.
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Reply #17

The old guy's *always* been behind on this stuff. can someone say whether/when it's time to unleash the High Sierra dog?Have been flicking for weeks now. My concern is breaking stuff at work, rather than home.

There is nothing in High Sierra that is worth taking the time to install it IMO. If you wait until about September of this year you can install the next great mountain range that they release.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #18

There is nothing in High Sierra that is worth taking the time to install it IMO. If you wait until about September of this year you can install the next great mountain range  of poop that they release.
Fixed that for you, I think you had a typo...  :ninja:
beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but its everything in between that makes it all worth living  -Bob Marley

Reply #19
Yeah that does look better. :rotf:
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.