Acrobat bug report
by pspdfppdfxhd
February 18, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

xx
Setup for new EPSON
by david
February 16, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

xx
What is 'Mixed Ink Image' embedded in Illy CC?
by rickself
February 16, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

xx
Any Quite Imposing Users?
by DCurry
February 16, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

xx
In-House Mailing
by DigiCorn
February 15, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

clip
InDesign mail merge question
by Joe
February 14, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

question
Datarmerge in the same page
by DigiCorn
February 14, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

xx
Onyx RIPs on Mac?
by wonderings
February 14, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

xx
Prinect prepress interface for sale
by ppi4sale
February 14, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

xx
Cant move objects with mouse!
by mc hristel
February 13, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

xx
Oversize PDFs
by rickself
February 13, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

xx
Harmony Issues and Recommendations
by johnny_jay
February 12, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Topic: High Sierra Upgrade Notification (Read 495 times) previous topic - next topic

• DigiCorn
  • [*][*][*]
  • A legend in my own mind
Re: High Sierra Upgrade Notification
Reply #15
Like herpes.

Or so I've read.
Or that one customer...
"Why is it that everything today has involved things either going in or coming out of my ass?!"
― Eric Cartman

"Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!"
- Stan Marsh

"You Bastards!"
-Kyle Broflovski

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

• frailer
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sydney, OZ.
Reply #16

The old guy's *always* been behind on this stuff. can someone say whether/when it's time to unleash the High Sierra dog?Have been flicking for weeks now. My concern is breaking stuff at work, rather than home.
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #17

The old guy's *always* been behind on this stuff. can someone say whether/when it's time to unleash the High Sierra dog?Have been flicking for weeks now. My concern is breaking stuff at work, rather than home.

There is nothing in High Sierra that is worth taking the time to install it IMO. If you wait until about September of this year you can install the next great mountain range that they release.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• ninjaPB_43
  • [*][*]
  • Head Ninja In Corporate America (Tha HNICA)
Reply #18

There is nothing in High Sierra that is worth taking the time to install it IMO. If you wait until about September of this year you can install the next great mountain range  of poop that they release.
Fixed that for you, I think you had a typo...  :ninja:

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #19
Yeah that does look better. :rotf:
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.