DigitalCrapShoveler

I got a button for you to push... :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Quote from: tapdn on November 25, 2009, 01:52:56 PM:laugh: :laugh:

I haven't seen a Corel or Freehand file (or a pdf made from either one) in years... not that I know of anyway. Just love pushing that button  :rolleyes:

We still have one customer that refuses to use anything but Corel for their covers. They used to send the Corel document but now they send a Quark document with an Corel EPS in it. Don't really have any problems with it. Freehand, on the other hand, I can't remember the last one I got. Other than my vector avatar by DCS that is...which I proceeded to open in Illustrator. :evil: :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

open a freehand file in illy, man, it's a laff riot!

ducks, waiting on the neck punch...
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on November 25, 2009, 02:02:44 PM
Quote from: tapdn on November 25, 2009, 01:52:56 PM:laugh: :laugh:

I haven't seen a Corel or Freehand file (or a pdf made from either one) in years... not that I know of anyway. Just love pushing that button  :rolleyes:

We still have one customer that refuses to use anything but Corel for their covers. They used to send the Corel document but now they send a Quark document with an Corel EPS in it. Don't really have any problems with it. Freehand, on the other hand, I can't remember the last one I got. Other than my vector avatar by DCS that is...which I proceeded to open in Illustrator. :evil: :laugh:

You mean, I provided you one in Illustrator. I may be a Freehand User, but I am a "nice" Freehand User. I drew a skull for Dave one time, and politely asked him if he would prefer it in AI, or Freehand. He chose AI as well. I would NEVER inflict an Adobe Lover with freedom. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Actually you gave me one of each but I felt the quality was better in the Freehand file. :tongue:

DigitalCrapShoveler

And you were correct. I did provide it though, did I not? That's all I'm saying. DCS = "AI Friendly Freehand User"
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 25, 2009, 02:13:10 PMAnd you were correct. I did provide it though, did I not? That's all I'm saying. DCS = "AI Friendly Freehand User"

Yes you did. Now if I just had a Microsoft version of it. :laugh:

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 25, 2009, 02:13:10 PMAnd you were correct. I did provide it though, did I not? That's all I'm saying. DCS = "AI Friendly Freehand User"

You are rather friendly and accommodating. Can you make me a Turkey Sandwich while you're at it. Extra mayo.... chop chop.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

Extra Mayo right? Cumming right up! :evil:
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on November 25, 2009, 02:15:49 PM

Yes you did. Now if I just had a Microsoft version of it. :laugh:

Cumming right up.
Member #285 - Civilian

David

I'll take a PB&J on wheat, if you got the time...

an' a glass of cold milk, thank you
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

You guys are draining me... give me a second to fill up.... okay, I'm on it dave. :evil:
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 25, 2009, 02:19:40 PMExtra Mayo right? Cumming right up! :evil:

ummm... I don't think you really understand the EXTRA mayo thing, I do want the sammich soon.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

tapdn

same here... but, ehhh...hold the mayo.
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb