Don't ever try to bitch at Quark or even ask a question.

Started by Pointyhat, November 26, 2007, 04:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pointyhat

Effing aholes at the Quark forums piss me right the fuck off.
The whole thing is, one of the Quark employees PM'd me instead of posting, which if he had done that these little shits wouldn have shut up and wouldn't have pissed me off so much.

http://www.quark.com/service/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84888#84888

gnubler

Woo-hoo! Raising hell at the Quark forums! Go go go...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

On Quark's forum home page, they use the word "QUARK" in different contexts no less than 128 times. My eyes started spinning as I scrolled down the page.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Gutnbg

Too weeks ago i cuddent even spel PRINTOR an now i are one

chris_r

LoganBlade

Not signing up to a Quark forum but my 2c. A fix that a user has is cool. I don't think you asked for help. They asked you for a problem andyou gave it. I think the bigger problem is they don't realize that users have had these problems looooonnng before ver 7. Nothing isfixed isn't that the problem. a user shouldhave the fix the programmers that made the damn program should have fixed. Just because somone has a lot of post doesn't mean they have helped anyone. just that they have a lot of time to give an answer. ScrewQuark.

love indesign and only use Quark if I HAVE to.

later
"dyslexics have more fnu"

Pointyhat

Quote from: chris_r on November 27, 2007, 09:10:51 AMThat was a very well thought out, helpful thread.
 :-\

Jesus chris, I'm sorry to have upset your sensibilities. Perhaps you'd be happier at PrintPlanet, there EVERYONE has a stick up their ass.

LoganBlade

It actually was a good thread. It shows how Quark doesn't listen to problemson the forum but they do try to stop you talking to an otherperson. Poity. Point taken

"dyslexics have more fnu"

Pointyhat

I still don't understand why the guy from Quark emailed me and didn't post in the thread.
He would have saved alot of aggravation if he did because i didn't find the email till weeks after he sent it.

beermonster

perhaps he was trying to keep what i shall call, diplomatically, the more agressive posting off the front pages - sadly for their benefit - to keep it all nice and clean ya know. can't have the good name of quack dragged down because it doesnt work and costs too much - oooh no sir - baaaad publicity.

damm fine plug for b4p i thought tho - nice - slick.

really - some of the lame-ass stuff on there tho - it makes me wonder what level of operators are still rating this software as the best

wait....no........i'm wrong there. i know what level of operators are rating this stuff.........

still, there is hope pointy - one quack person emailed me and said it will all be sorted in QX 15.0  ok - so be a little more patient.....

<i am just kidding on that last bit ok>
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

David

I like the fact that they don't offer fixes or workarounds, they mostly bitch at you for "not doing it the right way".

it's better to have no comments at all, IMO.

you know, if you don't have anything constructive to say...

keep your trap shut.

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca