News:

Main Menu

i just had to!

Started by beermonster, September 09, 2007, 01:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Will Hell Cat please pour a saucer of beer for The Punk Puss?
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

beermonster

hhaaa hell pspdfppdffpd X has a damm good point!!!!!!!!!! haa crap - best laugh i have had today!

what you may fail to understand earendil is if you give the punk puss beer it will turn into another hell cat! did you not see gremlins??

do not feed the cute furry things....

...i may regret saying that but i'll leave it here for the comedy value
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Ear

THAT'S funny!!! The best part is, Stripe is one of my nicknames, because the chin patch of my goatee is long and has a big grey stripe running down the middle, like Stripe, the Gremlin. And... I specialize in mischief. muahahahaaa  :ninja:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

tomu570

I don't see what all you guys are complaining about.  Find the missing artwork from a Quark exported PDF is like a fun game in the middle of your day.  Especially if the job's on press.  What fun!!

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: prepressDog on September 10, 2007, 05:55:35 PMTry it...you'll like it.
You'll just keep saying....
wow thats cool...wow thats cool...wow thats cool...wow thats cool...wow thats cool...wow thats cool...wow thats cool...wow thats cool...wow thats cool...

After a few months you'll say....
man, Quark Sucks....man, Quark Sucks....man, Quark Sucks....man, Quark Sucks....man, Quark Sucks....man, Quark Sucks....man, Quark Sucks....man, Quark Sucks.

Anyway, I had major problems with the install of Quark 7 upgrade. Right after install, got error messages. Called support, had some guy from I could not understand, told me to delete several files. And go to this folder and install some crap.
Then the other prepress guy worked in it for this football program and had a bunch of crash issues. How fun...

Anyone use Q2ID yet??

That's EXACTLY the way it went for me. I defended Quark longer that most but NOW it's like you said prepress dog

gnubler

I think someone else here mentioned the postcard campaign they ran for the release of 6.5..."Quark vs. InDesign"
This campaign is about as stupid as the new "fall in love with quark 7" deal.

"We didn't get anything done the day [we saw the Quark postcards]. We were all laughing so hard we couldn't focus. [Some of my co-workers] started whipping up 'counter-Quark' postcards just for fun. Quark is really, really hurting to be going for such a negative campaign with so little ammunition."

Read the whole article & see postcards here: Quark's Postcards from the Edge
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david