Does B4Print sell advertising?

Started by dj, January 14, 2008, 11:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj

Before I forget yet again....

I've set up an Ebay affiliate store that sell items of interest (platemakers, mac, plotters) to prepress folks. Can somebody at B4Print send me a rate sheet for ads? Does B4Print sell ads or do you guys have some Fairy godmother that sends you money to cover expenses   ;)

Not posting links here as many discussion forums have banned Ebay affiliate postings because of spam issues.

Joe

Well, I have actually tried to keep the forums ad free and put ads only on the front end of the web site.

B4Print.com

The ads are pretty much getting no action there though so I've been contemplating adding ads to the forum. As you've pointed out the obvious...there are no Fairy Godmother's contributing at this time.

What exactly did you have in mind? PM me offline or email admin at b4print dot com.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Laurens

In a podcast I recently listened to, John Dvorak mentioned that making money with Google Adsense is incredibly difficult and that it is more useful as a tool to improve page ranking (without him going into details on why and how it makes a difference for that). He claimed affiliate programs are the way to go. My experience is that Google ads bring in 1 dollar for around 1000 page views. This is with just a single ad on the most useless position of the page (bottom right, to keep the reader's focus on the content). If I was in it for the money, I'd do www.prepressbimbos.com     :laugh:
Having fun writing about prepress & printing for my Prepressure site

born2print

Quote from: Laurens on January 14, 2008, 02:51:28 PMwww.prepressbimbos.com    ::)

Man, I clicked that link so fast, my mouse went back in time! :P
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: born2print on January 17, 2008, 02:27:26 PMMan, I clicked that link so fast, my mouse went back in time! :P

my problem is that I cant quit clicking it...   :D
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley