News:

Main Menu

What font is this?

Started by DCurry, November 14, 2012, 08:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: andyfest on April 25, 2013, 05:20:28 PMAt home right now Joe, but I remember there used to be a font called Architect (?) that looked similar. Can check tomorrow.

Ha! Thanks for the tip. Found it when I googled architect. It is Flux Architect.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

:wtf:

:lmao:
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Farabomb

Is that font from one of Todd's jobs?
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

Actually no It came from a church. hee hee hee. I said, "came."
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

There's some creative font names on dafont and such. I once used a font called "mad fucker" to typeset a memo pad for my boss.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: gnubler on June 03, 2013, 08:42:00 PMThere's some creative font names on dafont and such. I once used a font called "mad fucker" to typeset a memo pad for my boss.
No kidding!  :laugh:
The names are half the fun.

"so, what font did you use?" 
Advent Psychosis and a bit of Cold Night For Alligators
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on June 04, 2013, 08:10:42 AM...Cold Night For Alligators
...so... their nipples are hard and pointy?
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on June 04, 2013, 08:35:31 AM
Quote from: DigiCorn on June 04, 2013, 08:16:47 AM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on June 04, 2013, 08:10:42 AM...Cold Night For Alligators
...so... their nipples are hard and pointy?
I don't even know what the name has to do with the font  :laugh:
http://www.dafont.com/cold-night-for-alligators.font
no shit!

that font looks like it should be named, "trapped in a locked room with a chainsaw murderer."
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

Any ideas? What the font? wasn't even close. I think it told me to use Courier.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Tracy

checked my identafont books, didn't find anything
the lowercase t stands out

dubstep

Eras Bold is close, but no cigar

DigiCorn

Some guy on the WTF? forums said Watford; turns out it's a perfect match. Thanks!
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Slappy

I know I should know this, too fried to think straight though. That flat-top "3" should be a dead giveaway.

A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Slappy

Oh wow, I just noticed there's a Fonts Folder in the client's main directory on the server.  :rolleyes:

I'll leave it open for guessing though!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.