News:

Main Menu

What font is this?

Started by DCurry, November 14, 2012, 08:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

... no further questions beyond this point.    :police:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Fontaholic

Quote from: Slappy on January 22, 2014, 05:09:39 PMYeah, I ended up giving it a minor stroke to bring the weight up a tad too.

I think the events here at work yesterday gave me a minor stroke...  :lipsrsealed:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

Farabomb

One of my GF's co-workers actually did have a stroke yesterday. Luckily they got her to the hospital in time.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Grimace

Quote from: Farabomb on January 23, 2014, 08:50:32 AMOne of my GF's co-workers actually did have a stroke yesterday. Luckily they got her to the hospital in time.

My Mom had a what they called a mini-stroke about a half hour before the Seahawks game. She didn't want to go the hospital until after the game!
I find this out when i get a call from the hospital at 9:30 pm.
She's fine, but damn.Really?

born2print

Quote from: Grimace on January 23, 2014, 01:51:43 PM
Quote from: Farabomb on January 23, 2014, 08:50:32 AMOne of my GF's co-workers actually did have a stroke yesterday. Luckily they got her to the hospital in time.

My Mom had a what they called a mini-stroke about a half hour before the Seahawks game. She didn't want to go the hospital until after the game!
human nature i guess, glad she's ok!
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

Farabomb

This girl was at work all day, people noticed a slight droop on one side of her face and commented about it. She thought it was just because of the swelling from a sinus infection. When she got home her BF noticed and said get the hell into the car and went to the hospital. On the way she vomited all over and passed out. Luckily the hospital wasn't far away and they went right into the ER and were seen immediately.

I've done some dumb things with broken bones like waiting 2 days and then driving to the imedicenter with a broken wrist but you don't screw around with strokes and crap like that.

Good to hear Mom's OK. Strokes are some scary shit. My father had heart issues and had both a pacemaker and an internal defibrillator. One time were at our place upstate and it kicked during a card game. Downright terrifying but luckily we had 3 EMTs that were up there with us.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Grimace

Quote from: born2print on January 23, 2014, 01:58:39 PM
Quote from: Grimace on January 23, 2014, 01:51:43 PM

human nature i guess, glad she's ok!

Thanks, yeah we can all put or health behind leisure at times.
She did have a TV in her room though, probably wouldn't have missed much! And the nurse had a jersey on. Next stroke I guess :sarcasm:

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on January 23, 2014, 02:11:16 PMThis girl was at work all day, people noticed a slight droop on one side of her face and commented about it. She thought it was just because of the swelling from a sinus infection. When she got home her BF noticed and said get the hell into the car and went to the hospital. On the way she vomited all over and passed out. Luckily the hospital wasn't far away and they went right into the ER and were seen immediately.

I've done some dumb things with broken bones like waiting 2 days and then driving to the imedicenter with a broken wrist but you don't screw around with strokes and crap like that.

Good to hear Mom's OK. Strokes are some scary shit. My father had heart issues and had both a pacemaker and an internal defibrillator. One time were at our place upstate and it kicked during a card game. Downright terrifying but luckily we had 3 EMTs that were up there with us.

Is that like a medical center ran by Apple? And shouldn't it be iMediCenter :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

Yeah, glad she is doing OK Grimace.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

I'm in that age bracket...  :lipsrsealed:  where the GP suggested I take Cartia, daily (low dosage aspirin). I'm religious about it.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

DigiCorn

anyone know what font this is? it's not Lucida Handwriting
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

Slappy

Trying to recreate a crappy web banner for printing on the fly for a HOT ASAP RUSH job, identified the script as FF More Pro but I no got - any alternatives?

:hangme:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.