Box Sleeve Size

Started by kabeergfx, February 29, 2024, 04:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kabeergfx

Hello everyone,

I have attached the box images with the size, Can anyone guide me about the sleeve size, or if anyone have a ready template? The sleeve width should be 3 or 4".

Thanks

David

I usually start off with a scrap strip of paper (doesn't matter the width or length, as long as it goes around the box with a little extra overlap), wrap it around the box, then mark it where they overlap. Then give it an extra 1/2" for a glue flap.

Easy Peezy
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

kabeergfx

The reason for asking here was, I dont have the box :huh:

David

add the thickness of the box (x2) and the length (x2) plus 1/2". You will need a better pic that shows the actual size or have whoever took the pic measure it accurately so you can make a rectangle with folds.

What is the width of the sleeve? you only show the box size.

something like this:

IMG_6083.jpeg
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

Quote from: kabeergfx on February 29, 2024, 09:43:15 AMThe reason for asking here was, I dont have the box :huh:
Typical. Prepress is the mushroom of the printing greenhouse; they leave you in the dark, and feed you shit.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway