Started by DigiCorn, December 09, 2011, 09:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

QuoteJohannes fucking Gutenberg
:laugh:
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigiCorn

QuoteI'm banging the prom queen behind the woodshop
:lmao:
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

t-pat

Quote from: Skryber on December 21, 2012, 12:11:38 PMI like cock-hat.

I told the production manager at the old shop that he wore the ass-hat after he said "I wear the hat, I make the rules"

I am still shocked that he didn't hit me, I said it in front of 6 people.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

hotmetal

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

Skryber

I called my old boss everything but a white man and I got a $2/hour raise.

pspdfppdfxhd

You gotta say this much  :drunk3: for comic sans,  :drunk3: it has definately garnered the most attention on here over the years..... So i guess in its own way, its the greatest font of all time on ppforums. :drunk3:

Is garnered a word? It just spewed out of my fingers from some area of my brain cavity that may or may not be damaged  :drunk3:

born2print

Yes.
1.  garnered  past participle, past tense of gar·ner
Verb
Gather or collect (something, esp. information or approval): "garner evidence".

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

t-pat

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 21, 2012, 01:43:24 PMYou gotta say this much  :drunk3: for comic sans,  :drunk3: it has definately garnered the most attention on here over the years..... So i guess in its own way, its the greatest font of all time on ppforums. :drunk3:

Is garnered a word? It just spewed out of my fingers from some area of my brain cavity that may or may not be damaged  :drunk3:

I'm picturing you as Bubbles from TPB drinking a 40 while writing this. Awesome!
vdp donkey

gnubler

He sure has been thirsty lately!  :drunk3:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

pspdfppdfxhd

Wow tpat, you really dont know how accurate that picture is! Spooky...

:drunk3: :drunk3:

t-pat

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 21, 2012, 01:58:12 PMWow tpat, you really dont know how accurate that picture is! Spooky...

I should have brought in more home brew today, yesterday's lunch beer hit the spot.
vdp donkey

pspdfppdfxhd

Ah, lunch beer, only do that when camping. With a nice hot dog in the sun..... Cant wait till summer.. :drunk3:

andyfest

Quote from: t-pat on December 21, 2012, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 21, 2012, 01:58:12 PMWow tpat, you really dont know how accurate that picture is! Spooky...

I should have brought in more home brew today, yesterday's lunch beer hit the spot.
That's something that we used to do in the 80's up here. Sadly, lunch beers are frowned upon in a big way nowadays.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro