9 Pro Mac - Change app background color

Started by gnubler, August 12, 2010, 02:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: david on August 16, 2010, 04:08:25 PMno Hookers?!?

Batman got an itch?

He retired a long time ago. I got all his junk at a garage sale.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

What do you read every third word?  :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

DCS, I'm a *listener*. I keep my mouth shut and take it all in.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on August 16, 2010, 04:38:19 PMDCS, I'm a *listener*. I keep my mouth shut and take it all in.

Can you do the same thing with your mouth open? I have a lot of stuff to store.
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: gnubler on August 16, 2010, 04:38:19 PMDCS, I'm a *listener*. I keep my mouth shut and take it all in.

Hello, gnubler...is that you?  Like, really you?  :huh:  Hello...    :laugh:   
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

David

nah, it can't be gnub, he would never talk like that...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

frailer

Quote from: david on August 16, 2010, 05:20:23 PMnah, it can't be gnub, he would never talk like that...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What I was thinking...   :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

gnubler

I meant the man behind the curtain of gnubler...the one controlling all the strings & stuff.