Acheive that floral backgroud everyone's making into the new reflection.

Started by ninjaPB_43, March 04, 2009, 01:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaPB_43

The desing technique is accomplished with "custom brushes" in Illy and can be found here, here, and mostly here along with others(just google "free custom brushes for Illustrator")..  Enjoy!

:ninja:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

I already knew that, duh. I think this was already posted somewhere else recently? Color me confused!  :ninja:

Thanks for the tipz, though. I LOVE reflecktions.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on March 04, 2009, 02:09:04 PMI already knew that, duh. I think this was already posted somewhere else recently? Color me confused!  :ninja:

Thanks for the tipz, though. I LOVE reflecktions.

Just trying to be helpful..  sorry if it's a dup.   I didn't search as I'm quite lazy.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

DCS just bought an entire case of floss. Said he needs it for a "sewing project".

ninjaPB_43

gnubler

Thanks PB. I used this technique last night and I'm going to put it on my blog and make some logos with it.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on March 05, 2009, 09:30:06 AMThanks PB. I used this technique last night and I'm going to put it on my blog and make some logos with it.

Awesome! Be sure to include a bevel.  really give it that 3-d look

gnubler

Like your avatar? I put a drop shadow on it so it looks like it's floating.

G_Town

Wow you guys are amazing, really it's great to have your knowledge here in the forums.

gnubler

Quote from: G_Town on March 05, 2009, 11:48:05 AMWow you guys are amazing, really it's great to have your knowledge here in the forums.

I actually learned it on another "design" forum. I just wanted to make PB feel special.

ninjaPB_43

gnubler

Golfers and Taco Bell - two of the things I hate the most in this world.

Well, I guess our relationship could be purely physical. I refuse to get emotionally attached to you.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on March 05, 2009, 12:31:18 PMGolfers and Taco Bell - two of the things I hate the most in this world.

Well, I guess our relationship could be purely physical. I refuse to get emotionally attached to you.

even more than Bono?!!  :shocked:  whoa.