News:

Main Menu

Passworded PDF

Started by Chelle, January 19, 2009, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

more like: earth observatory, w00t, spaceweather, eurekalert, new scientist, pharyngula, xkcd, b4print, dust, clean bathrooms, crosswords, read the dictionary, chinese checkers, jenga, it's all the same....time wasting during famine.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

Joe, would you be the first to write something on my wall?

It would be just so...   awesome...  totally

color me stoked
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

I already know what David will write on my wall. Probably something like...

maybe...

DOOMED!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: david on April 25, 2011, 03:36:24 PMJoe, would you be the first to write something on my wall?

It would be just so...   awesome...  totally

color me stoked

Family room wall? Bathroom wall? Just say the word buddy.

David

truthfully, I hope I never have a facebook page....

doomed
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Don't worry, it shan't be long until it's automatically set up for you and you'll get an email telling you to check it out and make sure everything looks ok, that all your "friends" are really your "friends".  :laugh: Doomed.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

The sites like MyLife and Spokeo are the ones that really flip me out.
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Even the Mormons haven't gotten me. I am listed on their genealogy site but according to them I'm around 65 yrs old and my name is spelled wrong.  :toaster:

Said with Napoleon Dynamite accent "Lucky!"

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Joe

Skryber

Thanks! Did you use ColorSync?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Joe

Nope. Opened in Preview and did a Save As.

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway