Layers/Markers Activation from List

Started by bornrd, October 14, 2021, 03:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornrd

Hello Agaiiiin

Why are some of these switchable, and some aren't, yet show the checkbox suggesting the theoretically would be?
Any way to activate the Boxes?

This is where you can see the layering of your marks(?) (Marken) and switch off the colour bar, f.e.

... or exactly CAN NOT switch off the colour bar

:swing:
macOS Catalina 10.15.7/Windows 10 - Adobe CC - Fuji XMF 6.13 - Luxel T9000 CTP E - KBA Rapida 105 universal - Heidelberg GTO - Heidelberg Windmill - Heidelberg Cylinder - Heidelberg Speedmaster 52 - Schelter & Giesecke PHOENIX A - Rockstroh VICTORIA - Lenpoligrafmash NEOTYPE N-7F - Konica Minolta C3080 - HP DesignJet ZP6810 - Epson Stylus Pro 4900 - Heidelberg Stahlfolder - Müller-Martini APOLLO - Müller-Martini PRESTO II - PERFECTA Cutting System

I have no idea what the f*ck I'm doing in prepress but here we are

www.ruegen-druck.de | @ruegendruck

––––––––––––––––––––––
They will chop you down just to count your rings

Tracy

That is interesting, in English This is the Placed Order of these items
do you have 3 color bars on your sheet?
I never manage anything from here but it is interesting that you can turn some items off and not others

bornrd

We sometimes, especially when the printers work with varnish, fill the skirts/borders of the paper with colour, so the paper doesnt curl up/ get wavy.

I obviously could just select my colourbars and delete them, but yeh, i was wondering why i couldnt turn them off.

The reason why i looked at this the first time yesterday: A random Text mark appeared on one job with some 5,000 copies or smth. Customer wasn't too happy.
macOS Catalina 10.15.7/Windows 10 - Adobe CC - Fuji XMF 6.13 - Luxel T9000 CTP E - KBA Rapida 105 universal - Heidelberg GTO - Heidelberg Windmill - Heidelberg Cylinder - Heidelberg Speedmaster 52 - Schelter & Giesecke PHOENIX A - Rockstroh VICTORIA - Lenpoligrafmash NEOTYPE N-7F - Konica Minolta C3080 - HP DesignJet ZP6810 - Epson Stylus Pro 4900 - Heidelberg Stahlfolder - Müller-Martini APOLLO - Müller-Martini PRESTO II - PERFECTA Cutting System

I have no idea what the f*ck I'm doing in prepress but here we are

www.ruegen-druck.de | @ruegendruck

––––––––––––––––––––––
They will chop you down just to count your rings