Why Apple and Adobe fight over flash??

Started by prepressDog, June 29, 2010, 12:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prepressDog

Weird... Thinking bout learning Flash. But.... Apple has a good point with the Smartphone era.
If you read the note by Steve Jobs on Flash....
Might look to learning whatever Apple "Flash" is (sorry apple for calling it Flash)
I call it Zap Bang

gnubler

I wouldn't read any note by Steve Jobs.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

David

read another article just today how most developers are choosing to build their files twice.
Once with Flash (for the rich content) and then again for the iPhone.

http://www.devx.com/DailyNews/Article/45056?trk=DXRSS_WEBDEV

been doing the lynda.com thing on CS5 flash myself, for almost 2 weeks now.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

frailer

Quote from: david on June 29, 2010, 12:49:44 PMread another article just today how most developers are choosing to build their files twice.
Once with Flash (for the rich content) and then again for the iPhone.

http://www.devx.com/DailyNews/Article/45056?trk=DXRSS_WEBDEV

been doing the lynda.com thing on CS5 flash myself, for almost 2 weeks now.

You are then what we'd call here, a 'conch'. (conscientious person).    :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

gnubler

Again, if Flash goes away I will sleep that much better each night. Don't waste your time...