Chuck out time

Started by frailer, March 02, 2020, 04:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

Quote from: david on March 04, 2020, 03:21:14 PM
man that take me back...

'cept it's black opaque...
if you want old school, it has to be the red mud opaque.

Nice touch with the brush as well!
:drunk3:
It's actually the red mud, just lighting/selfie camera made it look black.  :afro:
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

pspdfppdfxhd

Yes, red mud may be more like it, I remembered brown but it was kinda reddish mud like.

born2print

exactly, like dried blood color, right DCS?

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

Quote from: born2print on March 05, 2020, 10:36:50 AM
exactly, like dried blood color, right DCS?
Blood isn't really red. It's the iron in your blood that oxides when it's outside the body, which gives it that rust color.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

Quote from: DigiCorn on March 06, 2020, 12:11:55 PM
Blood isn't really red. It's the iron in your blood that oxides when it's outside the body, which gives it that rust color.

I used to believe that too...

Is blood actually blue?

QuoteIt is a common myth that veins are blue because they carry deoxygenated blood. Blood in the human body is red regardless of how oxygen-rich it is, but the shade of red may vary.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

motormount

- Blood is red unless your grandma is Q Elizabeth or that blonde Lanister who was doing her brother. -

We called that brown stuff here ''apdec'' or ''updec'', never seen a black one.
( never seen that written either, it was always in a chopped water bottle, and i was pretty sure it was self reproducting at nights like a fungus or something ).

scottrsimons

"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

born2print

blue, and expensive too! they use the crab blood for it's clotting properties

DigiCorn

Quote from: born2print on March 09, 2020, 11:24:09 AM
blue, and expensive too! they use the crab blood for it's clotting properties
in that it doesn't clot. just ask Tsar Nicholas, or any of Queen Victoria's descendants. Which rises the question: if you're a woman, and a hemophiliac, what happens during your monthlies?
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Possum

It's very rare for females to actually have the condition. Mostly they are just carriers and pass it on to their sons.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.