poll

Topic: Logo Website (Read 20395 times) previous topic - next topic

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • [*][*][*]
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Re: Logo Website
Reply #30

PB WTF are you talking about?

no tv and no beer make PB something something...

Fix it. Watch TV and drink some beer. WTF is wrong with you? :tongue:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• ninjaPB_43
  • [*][*]
  • Head Ninja In Corporate America (Tha HNICA)
Reply #31

You said you were ignoring me..   and it hurt my internet feelings.  :cry:

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #32

You said you were ignoring me..   and it hurt my internet feelings.  :cry:

Being a Ninja kind of means everyone is ignoring you. It comes with the territory.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #33
They ganging up on you again, Poor Baby? I don't blame them.  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• ninjaPB_43
  • [*][*]
Reply #34

There's no ganging up, unless somehow all of the sudden DCS isn't a one-man show.   

Being a Ninja kind of means everyone is ignoring you. It comes with the territory.

Being ignored and not being detected are very different animals...  

also, and all of this is one big joke.  DCS, I asked about where your sense of humor went because you've kinda been giving a lot of serious straight forward answers recently and I was wondering how I missed your 13th birthday.

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • [*][*][*]
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #35

There's no ganging up, unless somehow all of the sudden DCS isn't a one-man show.   

also, and all of this is one big joke.  DCS, I asked about where your sense of humor went because you've kinda been giving a lot of serious straight forward answers recently and I was wondering how I missed your 13th birthday.

I have? I suppose our little Serial Killer may be growing up hmmmm? Fuck that. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am only 10.5. :tongue:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• ninjaPB_43
  • [*][*]
Reply #36

I have? I suppose our little Serial Killer may be growing up hmmmm? Fuck that. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am only 10.5. :tongue:

So you had all of us spank you 12 times, with 1 to grow on, about this time last year for nothing??    :evil: I must learn your ways, oh manipulative one.

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #37

Kind of but not being detected is kind of like involuntary ignoring. How can one not ignore something they can't detect?

<<<HEAD EXPLODES>>>
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• ninjaPB_43
  • [*][*]
Reply #38

Kind of but not being detected is kind of like involuntary ignoring. How can one not ignore something they can't detect?

<<<HEAD EXPLODES>>>

whoa..   can I hit that!???    :hemp:

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • [*][*][*]
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #39
No doubt.

• Slappy
  • [*]
Reply #40

Nope. I even found it on google and it won't load for me from there either. What have YOU done now?  :evil:

fwiw, won't load for me either. Ah well, like DCS said I already have a dozen or more logo sies, they pretty much all have identical content at this point.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #41
Brands of the World appears to have given their site a makeover. Looks much nicer & cleaner now. I noticed they also have fonts now.

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• G_Town
  • [*][*]
Reply #42
Yay! more free fonts to download!

I'm getting all of them :evil:

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • [*][*][*]
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #43

Yay! more free fonts to download!

I'm getting all of them :evil:

All 19 will be on the next job I work on... almost guaranteed.

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #44
I had a feeling that would delight you, DCS.