News:

Main Menu

Logo Website

Started by MonkeyBoy, September 20, 2007, 11:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on February 17, 2009, 01:43:33 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 17, 2009, 01:34:31 PMPB WTF are you talking about?

no tv and no beer make PB something something...

Fix it. Watch TV and drink some beer. WTF is wrong with you? :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 17, 2009, 02:05:30 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 17, 2009, 01:34:31 PMPB WTF are you talking about?

You said you were ignoring me..   and it hurt my internet feelings.  :cry:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Joe

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on February 17, 2009, 02:06:47 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 17, 2009, 02:05:30 PM

You said you were ignoring me..   and it hurt my internet feelings.  :cry:

Being a Ninja kind of means everyone is ignoring you. It comes with the territory.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

They ganging up on you again, Poor Baby? I don't blame them.  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on February 17, 2009, 02:15:04 PMThey ganging up on you again, Poor Baby? I don't blame them.  :laugh:

There's no ganging up, unless somehow all of the sudden DCS isn't a one-man show.   

Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2009, 02:11:28 PMBeing a Ninja kind of means everyone is ignoring you. It comes with the territory.

Being ignored and not being detected are very different animals...   

also, and all of this is one big joke.  DCS, I asked about where your sense of humor went because you've kinda been giving a lot of serious straight forward answers recently and I was wondering how I missed your 13th birthday.

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on February 17, 2009, 02:20:36 PM
Quote from: gnubler on February 17, 2009, 02:15:04 PMThey ganging up on you again, Poor Baby? I don't blame them.  :laugh:

There's no ganging up, unless somehow all of the sudden DCS isn't a one-man show.   

Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2009, 02:11:28 PMBeing a Ninja kind of means everyone is ignoring you. It comes with the territory.

also, and all of this is one big joke.  DCS, I asked about where your sense of humor went because you've kinda been giving a lot of serious straight forward answers recently and I was wondering how I missed your 13th birthday.

I have? I suppose our little Serial Killer may be growing up hmmmm? Fuck that. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am only 10.5. :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 17, 2009, 02:23:37 PM

I have? I suppose our little Serial Killer may be growing up hmmmm? Fuck that. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am only 10.5. :tongue:

So you had all of us spank you 12 times, with 1 to grow on, about this time last year for nothing??    :evil: I must learn your ways, oh manipulative one.

Joe

Kind of but not being detected is kind of like involuntary ignoring. How can one not ignore something they can't detect?

<<<HEAD EXPLODES>>>
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2009, 02:31:46 PM

Kind of but not being detected is kind of like involuntary ignoring. How can one not ignore something they can't detect?

<<<HEAD EXPLODES>>>

whoa..   can I hit that!???    :hemp:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Slappy

Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2009, 01:24:23 PMNope. I even found it on google and it won't load for me from there either. What have YOU done now?  :evil:
fwiw, won't load for me either. Ah well, like DCS said I already have a dozen or more logo sies, they pretty much all have identical content at this point.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

gnubler

Brands of the World appears to have given their site a makeover. Looks much nicer & cleaner now. I noticed they also have fonts now.

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Yay! more free fonts to download!

I'm getting all of them :evil:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: G_Town on July 14, 2009, 08:23:12 AMYay! more free fonts to download!

I'm getting all of them :evil:

All 19 will be on the next job I work on... almost guaranteed.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I had a feeling that would delight you, DCS.