Service Board Password for Agfa Acento/Screen Platerite 4100

Started by Santa, May 29, 2009, 06:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hi All,

asked this before and someone gave me the answer but can't for the life of me figure out where I wrote it down.

Our Acento/Platerite 4100 threw a plate and all three tail clamps this morning (yeah for me!) I've replaced the clamps before, but just can't find the passcode for the service menu.  I thought it was 4100 the model # but that is not working.  Any one out there with an idea?

beermonster

hi mate

ya know - i'm damm sure its a combo of the model number - AND possibly the model name?

oh - and its hilarious to see the idiots (reps) on (ssshhhhhhh) PP arguing about auzra plate huh? makes me laugh
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Santa

Right on, It was 4300....................

I soo try to avoid PP, it's like you post something and then, 20 corporate mucky muck's have a 4 hour meeting discussing your post, and then they get legal and marketing involved, all to foster a very "doublespeak" response. Don't they get we are just trying to help them with real world feedback.

They want to argue semantics.  I don't sell semantics, I sell printing, so lets talk about what does and does not work in a real world print shop. :banghead:

A round of Cask Condition Belgian Trippel to you mate!

beermonster

nice - whatever that is i'll take it! CHEERS!!!!!!!!

fuji make me laugh - their latest e-zine i get has an area where they challenge the "misleading" market of "chemistry free" - what a load of shit mate - squabbling over a name

actually i went on a "green" course hosted by fuji - part of it was promoting proT - room of about 40 people - off they banged about proT - i chimed up something like how to store the plates, QC them, image ahead of time, where coatings go if board is smaller than plate - and not one was answered at all

well i say the processless arena is false too(tongue in cheek) - because image "development" if you like HAS to happen - the image is processed on press - its just the "processing" has moved down the chain from pre-press to press

anyhoo - glad ya got the ctp sorted mate
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world