Experienced Printing Professional, central CT

Started by Lammy, August 03, 2009, 10:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lammy

For the first time in 20 years I've found myself unemployed. While most of my printing experience is in prepress and IT I am familiar with all printing operations and am willing to work in other areas. My resume is posted online and you may contact me at any time.

http://www.lamsland.com/m_lamoureux_resume2.pdf
Lammy ~ Everyone says a monkey can do it, but no one ever asks the monkey!

72+ cases - wood & metal type & sorts • LInotype Model 31 • Hohner B tabletop • Golding #7 Jobber • ATF Little Giant • Heidelberg S Cylinder

ratintrap

DCurry

Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Joe

Yeah, sorry to hear about that. Good luck finding something Lammy.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

determined

yeah that definitely sucks...you might want to try here, I've had luck with this one b4....(pun intended)

http://www.indeed.com/
Murphy must have been in printing....

born2print

Good luck Lammy, I'm sure you'll find a new gig soon.
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Skryber

Lammy, if you're interested in moving to the Chicago area, I would be willing to set you up with my "fallback." Carton industry. They are using ArtPro and need a prepress operator. They run a 40" Akiyama and a 56" ManRoland 900. My sweetheart runs the 900. I can't remember what kind of equipment they have in the prepress, but I can find out if you like. They are a great company to work for. Booming in an economy that is collapsing. We don't want all our eggs in one basket, that's the only reason I'm not there now. Good luck!!
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Tracy

sorry to hear it lammy! looks like  your pretty marketable, hope ya find something quick!